From the first email, text, DM, or phone call, I am with you on your wedding planning journey.
1. Phone Call: I have found this is the best way to get an overall idea of your vision for the wedding day. We will chat about your theme, details, pictures that inspire you, and the budget.
2. Make It Official: Once you're ready to secure your date with us, you will sign a contract and pay the deposit.
3. Time To Practice: The engagement session is always fun and the best way for us to get to know eachother. Plus, you and your significant other get to practice posing. The images captured are great for save the dates and decor for your bridal shower and reception!
4. Timeline Consultation: This differs from couple to couple, so whenever is convenient to nail down the logistics, we will chat and decide the best way to cover the day.
5. The "I Do's": My approach is to have a list of everything ahead of time that is important to you, as well as use my creativity to capture all of the special moments and details. I take the lead during family and bridal party portraits, help you look and feel your best during your sunset session, and capture the other moments as they happen organically.